Super Male Vitality (Impartial Review)
Can 2 Drops Under Your Tongue Really Boost Testosterone?
Super Male Vitality is a drop-type herbal supplement designed to defy the ageing process and provide men with increased potency and vitality.
It’s marketed under the InfoWars Life brand name.
For those who are not familiar with the InfoWars brand, InfoWars is an American conspiracy theorist and fake news website and media platform.
It was founded and is run by the radio show host and conspiracy theorist, Alex Jones.
He apparently uses the drops to maximize his vitality when he has to spend 12 or more hours per day on his ongoing fight for freedom.
The formulation was developed by Dr Edward Group from the Global Healing Centre.
The ingredients used in Super Male Vitality are all obtained using his patented Spagyrex cold extraction method.
There’s no way to be certain Spagyrex will be any better than any other cold extraction method, but it is true to say cold extraction tends to produce some very high potency ingredients.
Super Male Vitality appears to be primarily designed to boost testosterone levels.
The main selling points are:
- Supports normal testosterone levels
- Provides natural stamina
- Boosts endurance and strength
- 100% free from GMOs, harmful additives, and gluten
- Promotes the body’s own natural responses without using synthetic chemicals
As with any product that’s intended to boost testosterone production, Super Male Vitality appears to have become popular with gym-going males and men who are keen to recapture their youth and to help them perform better in bed.
The Formula In Super Male Vitality
Each (1.23ml) serving of Super Male Vitality consists of a proprietary blend called “1,2,3” that contains undisclosed quantities of several natural ingredients—mostly plant extracts.
- Tribulus Terrestris: A testosterone-boosting herb that is added to some of the best steroid alternatives and can be found in many supplements designed to provide natural relief of erectile dysfunction.
- Suma Root: An ingredient taken from a species of South American vine. Suma is an adaptogen herb that boosts the immune system and has aphrodisiac qualities that are deemed to be so good it’s sometimes called Brazilian Ginseng.
- Ashwaganda Root: Another adaptogen herb and this one has the nick-name Indian Ginseng. The restorative abilities of Ashwaganda have allowed it to become a key ingredient in Ayurvedic medicine. It’s often used as an energy booster, and research shows it also has the potential to reduce stress and help improve the quality of life.
- Maca Root: An ingredient that is sometimes used as a natural alternative to Viagra. Research shows doses of 1500mg to 3000mg can be effective for improving sexual desire, but the amount included here could not possibly be that high.
- Avena Sativa Root: Also known as oat straw, avena sativa is good for lowering cholesterol and is also believed to be good for boosting vigour and stamina.
- Tongkat Ali Root: A number of studies suggest tongkat ali (Eurycoma longifolia) can boost testosterone and increase sexual desire and performance. Unfortunately, nearly all of them were conducted on animals. However, one study conducted on middle-aged men showed 300g was effective for boosting erectile function, libido, and sperm motility.
- Catuaba Bark: Although there is no scientific proof that it works, catuaba bark is believed to stimulate increased levels of arousal and has a long-standing reputation as a sexual performance boosting ingredient.
- Muira Puama Bark: Sometimes called “Viagra of the Amazon” or “potency wood”, this ingredient is an age-old remedy for sexual problems and gastrointestinal disorders.
- Fulvic Acid: An organic acid that improves the bioavailability of other ingredients.
“If you do not know the amounts of each ingredient in the mix, its impossible to know if there is actually enough of the key components to have any effect”
If you have cardiovascular issues, thyroid problems, or any additional health concerns we recommend that you consult a doctor before using Super Male Vitality.
If all systems are go, the recommended dose is 1 serving (2 droppers) every morning and a second dose during the afternoon, at around 3 pm. The drops apparently work best when they are consumed on an empty stomach.
A lot of men have plenty of good things to say about this product, but there are also plenty of those who state it’s a waste of time.
The positive benefits reported include increased energy levels, improvements in motivation and endurance while training. Muscle gains, increased libido and sexual stamina are also reported.
However, for whatever reason, Super Male Vitality does not appear to work for all men.
A lot of guys and their wives/girlfriends say the drops provided no positive benefits at all and simply do not work in the advertised way.
Any Side Effects?
Unfortunately, some men claim that using this product caused side effects.
Reported side effects include:
- Overactive thyroid gland
- Leg cramps
Where To Buy Super Male Vitality
The best place to buy this product is from the InfoWars online store. Here it currently costs $36.99, with the option to save even more money by signing up to an auto-ship delivery every 30 days.
It’s also possible to buy Super Male Vitality from Amazon, but the price is generally higher. Currently it is on sale for $59.99
Cash Back Guarantee?
It’s not exactly well publicized, but Super Male Vitality appears to be backed by a 30-day money back guarantee. No further details on the T&C’s are available.
The big question is wether the guarantee covers the bottle once its opened and you have tried the product. Its not made clear by the makers.
We know what Super Male Vitality contains in the way of ingredients.
We have no idea how much of each one is involved. Sadly there is no way to know if the amounts included will be sufficient for them to actually work.
The lead ingredient appears to be Tribulus Terrestris. Although a popular and usually effective libido booster, it has failed in every clinical trial to provide any hint of a testosterone boost.
It simply does not work, and is taking up valuable space in the products formula.
Instead the makers should have added Vitamin D3 or D-aspartic acid as these two are considered essential T-boosting ingredients, and are found in all the Top T-boosters.
However, it seems likely the formulation should be capable of boosting testosterone levels to some degree and customer reviews suggest it’s already helped some men to get their lives back on track—inside and outside of the bedroom.
However, Super Male Vitality is not up there with any of the top testosterone boosting supplements. Any man who is hoping to enjoy better sex or achieve significant gains in strength and muscle bulk will definitely be better off looking at something with a more rounded formula.